351 Windsor 8 Stack EFI system complete (Polished)
The Speedmaster Individual throttle body EFI system have all the flash of classic Weber induction but provide higher state of tune and engine performance versatility of EFI. Delivering crisp EFI performance with systems capable of supporting up to 1000 hp. Fuel and air is delivered through precision cast aluminum 50mm IDA style throttle bodies that allow for superior idle characteristics and astounding throttle response while improving emissions and economy through tight air/fuel ratio control.
● The Speedmaster manifold has a lower vacuum plenum for the MAP sensor and any vacuum operated accessories.
● Speedmaster™ linkage set incorporates the throttle stops, idle controls, lever arms and joiner/balancer all in one. It also features a single screw adjustment for calibrating front to rear throttle shafts.
● The bell crank has a fully indexable eccentric cable pulley that enables good slow speed drivability and still attain full throttle geometry.
Speedmaster™ throttle bodies have the following feature:
● CNC machined, Heat treated 601 Cast aluminum.
● Butterflies are measured for each bore & precision machined to a closer tolerance.
● Butterflies are secured to centerless ground brass shafts with split screws to ensure reliability and service ability.
● All are fitted with bearings rather than bushings to eliminate axial shaft movement.
● Housing to shaft lip seals behind bearings for extra sealing under high vacuum
● Idle by pass air bleed screws for super smooth idle and to aid emissions tuning.
● O’ring seals on lower mounting faces.
● Throttle Body Opening: 52mm each.
1000 Series Stand alone ECU:
- Drives up to 8 high-impedance injectors (batch fire)
- One direct drive coil output
- Integrated, single-channel wideband oxygen sensor control.
- Compatible with 6 and 8-cylinder engines
- Unique lbs./hr.-based fueling strategy greatly simplifies tuning
- Allows for use of common GM style sensors
- Internal 2.5 bar MAP sensor capability (for up to 20lbs of boost)
- Speed density, Alpha-N, or combination fueling strategies
- Dedicated fuel pressure input
- Fully potted and can be mounted in the engine compartment or interior
- Spark timing control
- IAC idle control
- Flex-fuel fueling offset
- 2-step rev control